Thursday, May 31, 2012




Happy 2nD Yeasary~ <3 
Its been a long time since we been together,
yet i am glad and appreciate that i am still together with you my dear,
u know,
it is easy to start a relationship but hard to maintain the relationship,
but we did it well so far,
we have been through all the sadness together,
face it all together along the road so far.
I am not gonna say its an easy thing to be done,
because it require two person to work it out.
Baby gal, i hope we can maintain our relationship for the rest of our life,
i know,
Sometimes Love hard to differentiate who is right and wrong,
but for me it doesn't matter because you are beside me,
have u aside with me make my life brighter and u did
fill my life with colour and happiness.
With tis i would like to tell u that,
I LOVE YOU. =))


Happy 2nd yeasary Baby Gal.
May we StAy sweet sweet ya.
<3

No comments: