Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet Valentine ♥


♥ Happy Valentine ♥




The CLips =))







Lovely Bear Bear wit Choc




Last but nt least, The Flower~




2/14
Its Valentine!!
This is the second valentine for me and my lovely Bii,
Althought we never have the time to make ourself a dinner,
but we also had our sweet time together at the Gold Label,
Sadly said that the service and the food is totally BAD!
It took us two hours for the food to be served. == TOTALLY DISSAPOINTING!!

Fortunately,
it did not spoil our day =)),
Of course i believe every couples will definately perform the gift exchange ceremony,
we did it too.. haha..
well,
It did surprise me because i receive a Alain Delon Belt + Purse + pen..
it was unexpected gift!!
Thx a lot dear Bii.. ♥ U

What bout me?
Ehm..
i Gift my Bii 39 Roses , a bear wit Choc and a Pinky Nike Bottle..
hehehee..
although my plan to giv her a surprise unsuccessful,
yet i knew she felt very happy when received all the gift.

Dear Bii,
i wanna let u know that,
thank for being together wit me,
although i wasnt as good as u though,
but i love you eit my true heart ♥♥,
we have Been through 1 year 9 month ad,
i hope we will hav more and more valentine togehter. =))


Happy Valentine Bii!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!


With Love,

No comments: